Christmas Activities for Your Family
Updated: Jan 1, 2020
Feeling festive & excited for the Holidays? Me too!! I'm so stinkin' pumped for this entire month lol. I've put together a short list of activities to try with your family before Christmas gets here!
1. Go for a snowy stroll downtown to see all the wonderful Christmas lights.
2. Watch all your favorite Christmas movies (yes even the cheesy Hallmark movies. I do too! lol).
3. Create a classic popcorn garland.
4. Have a snowball fight!
5. Donate to your local toy drive.
6. Drink (or at least try) eggnog lol.
7. Hit up the thrift stores to see if you can renew an old piece of furniture to be the perfect handmade gift!
8. Listen to all the best Christmas music. What's your fav? Mariah Carey or Michael Buble'?
9. Put together a puzzle.
10. Make the best Christmas bread full of Christmas spices!
11. Drive around to see the Christmas lights, a good option to stay warm!
12. Make homemade Christmas Cards or send some ready-made ones to all your loved ones.
13. Make chocolate-dipped candy canes; yum!
14. Have a gingerbread house building competition.
15. Decorate more than 1 Christmas tree; why not spread the cheer everywhere? lol.
16. Go ice-skating
17. Volunteer wherever you can for an hour or so.
18. Play some classic board games!
19. Have a Harry Potter marathon..because, why not?
20. Make the coolest living room fort.
21. Snow angels!
22. Write a letter to Santa with your littles.
23. Book a Christmas photoshoot or have your own DIY session right in your living room!
24. Matching pajamas or ugly sweater party with the kiddos.
25. Make your own special ornament.
26. Read the Christmas Story to your family.
Have any of your own family traditions? I'd love to hear them so I can enjoy them with my family too!
**all iPhone and Professional images on this website are taken & owned by Emily Lollar Photography unless otherwise stated.